How to get involved?
The initiative NFDI4BIOIMAGE aims to foster research data management in bioimaging, providing help and services for the scientific community based on community needs.
Exchange with and integration of the community of interest is an important goal of the initiative - already at the stage of proposal preparation.
After several months of onboarding, applications for formal involvement in the role as participant are now closed. We intend to submit our application to the DFG by end of october 2021.
There are several ways to contribute and stay up to date:
- Subscribe to the NFDI4BIOIMAGE mailinglist
If you wish to receive information from NFDI4BIOIMAGE in general or be informed about community surveys in particular, please subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of this page
Provide input and feedback
- Take part in RDM4Mic group meetings
The Research Data Management for Microscopy (RDM4Mic) group engages in regular exchange for members of the community working in microscopy RDM in Germany. Please check out the RDM4Mic website for information on meetings and use the RDM4Mic mailing list subscription to receive regular information and meeting links. The meetings are open and free of charge. A video talk by Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters from the RDM4Mic meeting on Dec. 15th, 2021, can be found here.
- Take part in community surveys
We have conducted the NFDI4BIOIMAGE community survey on research data management in bioimaging in June and July 2021
The survey is closed since July 21st.
Contact for questions or feedback
- For direct questions or feedback you can contact us via e-mail (see contact box).
Community Use Case
- We aim to work together on use cases from the community dealing with issues of bioimage reserach data management. Try out solutions provided by NFDI4BIOIMAGE, provide feedback and exchange of experience. Please contact us via e-mail.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!